Debut Parties = Butas Bulsa

My 2011 is pretty much about attending debut parties since this is our year.

Erickson, Kevin, me, Kate, Cami, Adrian and Antoinette. I'm a January baby so I guess that explains that I was the first who turned 18 in our highschool batch. Well not really cause some of us were born in December 1992. Gown by Tina Diaz, hair and make-up by Edwin Samot

February - one of my closest friends in Benilde invited us to have dinner at their home. With Jha (the birthday girl), Dianne, and her boyfriend Rupert. Floral dress from Mom's cabinet, hah!

Irene's birthday bash at MOA. We had a super late dinner at Shakey's, ordered two monster meal deal and a lot of desserts. This time, I was with my classmates in senior high school - Irene the birthday girl, Janeen, Loraine, Aila and Nadine.

March - Janeen's turn! She is one of my treasured friends in highschool, and I really miss her. She left for California last October.

April - Cay's Luau (kuno) party. I have gorgeous friends, I know. Plaid dress I bought at Robinson's, hair extensions from my friend Patricia.

June - Aila in Wonderland. One of the best debuts I've attended. We were asked to wear white and a head dress since it is Wonderland. With my Bs Patrica and Loraine. Dress from Genevieve Gozum, caged booties from C2 Women and head dress given by Tin which she bought at Divisoria.

July - Dianne's Cosa Nostra. I missed my blockmates in Benilde so much that I didn't want the night to end.
One of my bestfriends in elementary also turned 18. Childhood moments <3

October - Confessions of a Rockeeholic, still with my beautiful highschool friends. Dress to impress daw, I think I did pretty well? Hihi. Thrifted leopard dress (yes, I bought it for P80 only!!) and caged booties. This was the most bongga debut I've ever seen, well so far since my bestfriend is about to turn 18 this Saturday!

My favorite thing about attending debuts aside from the unlimited food is of course, the photobooth. Plus, I get the chance to bond with my friends. This is the only way I know how to make up for my missing social life. But on the other side.. Of course it would be really nakakahiya to attend a party and not give a gift to the celebrant. I do exert effort (and money, huhu!) in giving gifts because I know the giddy feeling when you open bunch of gifts. It's heaven, I swear.

I think I should post a separate entry about my 18th birthday? Hmm. Can't believe I'm turning 19 (omg last teenage year) in two months! Time flies really fast.
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 @ Tuesday, November 01, 2011 / 2comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.