Our Culture. Our Pride. Our Art.

Last August 25, 2011, I got the chance to witness Manilart 2011, a Philippine International Art Fair that was held at NBC Tent, Bonifacio Global City. There were several galleries that showcased artworks in a conceptualized art exhibit.

So I will share some of my favorite artworks, although I think I like everything in the gallery. Sorry I can't mention the artist, I lost every data that I had. Sad, I know.

This alien was created by no other than Leeroy New.





It is amazing that we Filipinos are very gifted when it comes to arts. It's a little disappointing though that our government pays a little attention to it.

These are the booklets that were given to us during the convention. Watch out for Manilart 2012!

Monday, October 31, 2011 @ Monday, October 31, 2011 / 0comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.