Gandang Gabi Vice!

September 21, 2011

We went to ABS-CBN not only because it is a requirement but because we also want to have a good time. I tried very best to have our group booked for the taping. I tried to contact GGV through Twitter, talked to Vice Ganda and the show's audience coordinator. Thank God everything worked out really well!

Vice is really tall!

Daniel, Diego and Neil

I only have few pictures because we were not allowed to take pictures in the studio, and I think I was really lazy and hungry then. We were at the studio at 4PM, the taping started 15 mins before 5 and ended at 9pm. Sinong hindi magugutom at mauuhaw? Ney and I hurriedly walked to the nearest McDonald's and ate our dinner. And hurriedly ate to be able to catch the MRT.

Aside from the three guys from Grown Up (or is it Growing Up?), the guests were Noli de Castro, Toni Gonzaga and Chiz Escudero. This was aired last September 25, 2011 but Chiz' episode was shown a week after.

Please believe me that the show Gandang Gabi Vice is x 8179103 funnier when you're watching live. I hope to visit the next again next time!
Monday, October 31, 2011 @ Monday, October 31, 2011 / 1comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.